The Llama Lounge
Sleeps: 5 | Bathrooms: 1
CAMP IN STYLE AND SUPPORT THE ANIMALS
A two night stay will feed our sheep and llama for 2 weeks!
Staying at the Llama Lounge at Wishing Well Sanctuary is an incredible opportunity to stay next to our sheep and llama! He is truly entertaining!!
Our farmhouse style 27ft trailer has plenty of space for your family, including a queen size bed, fold down sofa and bunk beds. It has all the comforts of home!
We provide everything for the perfect getaway
- all dishware, cookware, water (not potable), dishwashing items
- toaster, microwave, bbq with side burner (stove is not operational in trailer), fridge, freezer, Keurig coffee maker (pods not included)
- fan, portable heater
- TV with DVD player (no cable)
- full washroom including shower (no hot water)
- firepit (firewood must be purchased from us, $10 a bin)
- linens are NOT included but can be provided for $40
- $150 + HST per night, minimum two night stay
- $950 + HST weekly rate
- $50 cleaning fee
*no pets allowed