Sleeps: 2 | Bathrooms: 1
CAMP IN STYLE AND SUPPORT THE ANIMALS
A two night stay will feed our cows for 4 days!
The Robin’s Nest is a cozy off grid cabin beside the cow pasture. The wood panelled cabin has a fold down couch and a small dining area.
You will have the unique experience of watching our beautiful bovines from the spectacular deck nestled up in the trees. Climb the stairs to the platform above. Relax on the deck we designed to look like a bird’s nest! We even provide binoculars for birdwatching!
We provide everything for the perfect getaway:
- all dishware, cookware, dishwashing items
- drinking water, BBQ with side burner
- french press coffee maker and coffee
- beverage cooler (ice not included)
- firepit (firewood must be purchased from us, $10 a bin)
- portable toilet nearby
- linens are NOT included (can be added for $40)
- $75 + HST per night, double occupancy
- $50 cleaning fee
*no pets allowed