Sleeps: 2 | Bathrooms: 1
CAMP IN STYLE AND SUPPORT THE ANIMALS
A two night stay will feed our cows for 4 days!
The Robin’s Nest is a cozy cabin beside the cow pasture. The wood paneled cabin has a double bed and a small dining area.
You will have the unique experience of watching our beautiful bovines from the spectacular deck nestled up in the trees. Climb the stairs to the platform above. Relax on the deck we designed to look like a bird’s nest! We even provide binoculars for birdwatching!
We provide everything for the perfect getaway:
- all linens and towels (scent free, chemical free)
- all dishware, cookware, bbq, propane burner, drinking water, dishwashing items
- Keurig coffee maker (no pods)
- beverage cooler (ice not included)
- 2 bags of firewood (additional firewood must be purchased from us, $10 a bag)
- portable toilet
- outdoor shower
- outdoor games
- wagon ride
- Weekdays $115 + HST per night, minimum 2 nights
- Weekends $130 + HST per night, minimum 2 nights
- $50 cleaning fee
- Sleeps 2
*no pets allowed