Glamping At The Koi Pond
Sleeps: 2 | Bathrooms: 1
CAMP IN STYLE AND SUPPORT THE ANIMALS
A two night stay will feed our sheep for 2 weeks!
Glamping at Wishing Well Sanctuary is a peaceful, luxurious experience.
You have your own private retreat at the Koi Pond. The stylish bell tent has a real queen bed, a lounge area with a rattan daybed and soft faux fur rugs.
Enjoy the outdoors by the large firepit, relax in the loungers or cruise around the koi pond in the kayaks.
Just bring clothes and food (vegetarian please). We provide everything for the perfect getaway:
- all linens and towels (scent free, chemical free)
- all dishware, cookware, bbq, propane burner, drinking water, dishwashing items
- French press coffee maker and coffee
- beverage cooler (ice not included)
- 2 bags of firewood (additional firewood must be purchased from us, $10 a bag)
- portable toilet
- outdoor shower
- kayaks, paddleboat
- outdoor games
- Weekdays $115 + HST per night, minimum 2 nights
- Weekends $130 + HST per night, minimum 2 nights
- $50 cleaning fee
- Sleeps 2
Check in: 4pm to 8pm, Check out: before 11am
*no pets allowed